Major Vacancy Opportunities At IBM
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. This includes working with organizations and governments to build systems that improve traffic congestion, availability of clean water, and the health and safety of populations. IBM invests more than $6 billion a year in R&D, just completing its 18th year of patent leadership. IBM Research has received recognition beyond any commercial technology research organization and is home to 5 Nobel Laureates, 9 US National Medals of Technology, 5 US National Medals of Science, 6 Turing Awards, and 10 Inductees in US Inventors Hall of Fame. The company was behind the inventions of the PC; SABRE travel reservation system; UPC codes, Watson, the Jeopardy!-playing computing system, and much more.
Country Security Manager
Development of Security Management Documents
• Development and Management of Crisis Management programmes
• Development and maintenance of security programmes, policies, instructions and guidelines for the protection of employees and physical/proprietary assets
• Development, Implementation and management of multi-location security systems
• Continuous interaction with all business units to assess and advice on security needs e.g. Data centers, Import and storage locations, and Parts centers.
• Intelligence gathering, related to crime trends. Analysing intelligence that might impact on the business
• Build and manage relationships with senior police and intelligence officials
• Manage investigations with corporate Investigations Team, both criminal and forensic
• Manage delivery of security services to all locations
• Develop a process to continuously streamline electronic security to achieve best practise
• Manage relationships with security vendors – operationally and more specifically, financially.
• Manage existing human resources at all locations to ensure that a balance is achieved between business need and real requirement pertaining to manpower posting.
• Assist and advice senior management in the development of emergency plan practices and procedures
• Development of security education programs for management and employees to establish security awareness
• Manage special events in all regional countries..
• Development of a strategy to advice business on all aspects of specific country information before travelling or investing
• Extensive financial management related to security budgets
Provides expertise in all security related programs to protect business activities. Ensures management awareness for security and protection of proprietary information. May directly manage or lead security professionals.
• Has comprehensive knowledge and understanding of people/asset protection and crisis management programmes and the application of risk management principles. Maintains and applies knowledge of security programmes, policies and practices to resolve critical issues and/or develop new/complex programmes.
• Good understanding of criminal law as it applies to security programmes.
• The nature of advice provided, consultancy and investigations, require strong problem solving orientation due to complex processes and possible impacts on the business.
TSS Channel Manager
Job ID: GTS-0705381
This role focuses in partners-facing, technical sales role for partners within a defined geographical territory and set of named business partners.
This role covers all aspects of growing and nurturing the relationships with existing business partners (executive engagement, sales and technical readiness, account planning, marketing support) and finding new strategic resellers to maximize coverage in all area
The Channel Sales is responsible for managing a channel strategy to identify market opportunities, engage the business partners to those strategies, and progress opportunities through to the close of sale.
- - Optimize brand revenue, understanding the business of partners and help partners to focus on the ‘right’ offering to resell
- - Drive sales opportunities with key Influences/ Business Partners selling in the territory
- - Be focal point to all relationships between Technical Sales and the partner including but not limited to Credit, Accounts Receivable/Day Sales Outstanding, delivery metrics and initiatives.
- - Develop new sources of revenue to meet market demand for specific emerging solution areas
- - Business Planning – Drive business plans with the Partners, set partnership objectives, annual and quarterly sales targets
- - Training – Conduct sales training for Partners
- - Enablement – Equip Partners with sales enablement tools; Work with Channel Marketing to implement marketing programs for awareness and lead generation to their customer install base.
- - Meet and exceed sales targets; increase partner revenues
- - Accurate Reporting – Provide weekly Partner Sales Reporting ( Pipeline, Forecasting)
- - Manage expectation of partners, their customers and business needs
- - Define Strategic Initiatives to grow Technical Sales Portfolio sales via Business Partners.
- - Work with Integrated Operations Team Sales Manager to Deploy, Execute, and refine sales programs which support the Technical Sales strategy.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILL
- - Extensive knowledge of the Global Technology Services (GTS) offerings portfolio.
- - Ability to identify and resolve skills and program issues and apply knowledge of tools and selling offerings, programs and initiatives.
- - Ability to support the BP’s strategic and tactical plans in assigned solution area, while exceeding GTS solution area business objectives and measurements at assigned BP account
- - Ability to clearly understand the BP’s vision, strategy, goals and objectives, and be able to link them to IBM business programs in assigned solution area.
- - Ability to successfully co-sell and manage sales execution of GTS services specialties across assigned territory.
- - Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years experience in Channel Sales
- English: Fluent
- At least 5 years experience in Channel Sales
Client Technical Specialist – Power
Job ID: STG-0685951
Client Technical Specialists are technical consultants to clients, IBM sales teams and/or IBM Business Partners. They understand the client’s business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape. They provide technical sales support which may include: collaborate with IBM sales teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions; deliver Proof of Concept; develop and deliver technical education; support critical situations; design solutions and answer technical questions. When engaged for a specific opportunity or project, they are responsible for the technical accuracy of the proposed solution.
The Client Technical Specialist (CTS) provides Pre-sales technical expertise for IBM Power (System p/i) solutions. The CTS evaluates customers business and technical environments, qualifies opportunities, architects solutions, assures the solution’s technical feasibility, drives implementation planning, and ensures a successful implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 4 years experience in Working knowledge of Power technology
- At least 4 years experience in Applying IBM Infrastructure Knowledge
- At least 4 years experience in Designing Solutions for Clients
- At least 4 years experience in Perform Technical Sales of IBM Power Hardware and Software
- English: Fluent
- At least 5 years experience in Working knowledge of Power technology
- At least 5 years experience in Applying IBM Infrastructure Knowledge
- At least 5 years experience in Designing Solutions for Clients
- At least 5 years experience in Perform Technical Sales of IBM Power Hardware and Software
Method of Application
To apply for this position, to apply online