Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Account Manager – Manufacturing
Corporate Sector Account Manager
- Assist in the achievement of defined corporate sales target in assigned industry/sector and maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Assist in ensuring adherence to periodic sales plan for assigned sector.
- Manage/maintain assigned corporate accounts while ensuring acquisition of new customers and overall achievement of assigned sales targets.
- Maintain accurate and up to date sales records/documentation for assigned sector including prospect sheets, customer database and funnel analysis.
- Possess detailed technical knowledge of specifications and usage of EMTS’s product spectrum.
- Assist in the identification of new sales prospects (in assigned sector), develop periodic prospect list to facilitate customer sourcing and forward to the Manager, Corporate Sector.
- Ensure sales administrators in assigned sector consistently adhere to standard customer service policies in their interactions with assigned customers.
- Process customer orders and follow-up with Distribution personnel to ensure prompt product delivery in line with organisational policies.
- Log and address customer complaints; escalate appropriate issues and follow-up with relevant personnel to ensure proper resolution.
- Liaise with relevant unit/ team/function in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required and assist in the preparation of relevant presentations and proposals.
- Provide guidance and manage the performance of subordinates.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Corporate Sector.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Corporate Sector.
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click online.
Note: Click on search New Jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.