Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more nigerians.
In Nigeria, Airtel is working tirelessly to live up to an ambitious vision of being the most loved brand in the daily lives of Nigerians as it offers a superior brand experience and a portfolio of innovative products & services ranging from exciting voice solutions to inventive data packages and mobile broadband.
Territory Sales Manager (North)
1. Increase Active SIM & Recharge Outlets
- Controls the distribution width and depth of the zone
2. Increase number of Channel Partners
- Liaise and collaborate with Channel partners to identify ways to and the dealers and thereby increase penetration
- Recommend measures to increase tertiary sales from existing & new retailers
3. To achieve Tertiary recharge sales
- Coordinate all sales activities so that sales turnover are optimized
- Timely communication of all schemes /product launches to distributors and retailers
4. Achieve Gross Pre Paid targets
- Maximize sales through effective execution and implementation of placement and distribution strategies
5. Manage, train and develop Field Sales Employee (FSE)
- Develop merchandise for new products/ schemes & market availability of Point of sale
- Tracking and reviewing distributors and their FSEs on their secondary & tertiary sales and market expansion
- Coordinate with Sales Training Function for product, process and behavioural training of FSEs
6. Maintain effective Updated MIS
- Partners with Zonal Sales Managers in gathering, coordinating, and communicating market information including competition activities, customer preferences ensuring effective sales management.
Desired Skills and Experience
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Good Bachelors degree in any field of study
- 3-5 years experience preferably in FMCG, Consumer Durables & telecom
- Results Driven
- Self starter
- Innovative Selling skills
- Customer centric
- Ability to manage a team and multiple channels/dealers
- Good communicator, must possess ability to communicate with all cadres within his channel portfolio
Method of Application
To apply for this position,