NES Global is in need of an Engineering Manager – Fabrication
NES Global Talent has an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Advisor to join a multinational business with over 10,000 employees in Nigeria. You’ll assist in the management of recruitment and talent services for their various business units at all levels from operations through to director level.
Engineering Manager – Fabrication
Due to continued growth and excellent reputation within the market a leading and well established construction company, supplying solutions to major global Oil & Gas and Marine clients are looking to hire an Engineering Operations Manager to join them at their site in Nigeria.
As an Engineering Manager you be responsible for planning, managing and overseeing the Engineering Department.
Responsibilities of the Engineering Manager include;
· Planning and strategising engineering requirements for the engineering division, as well as individual projects
· Providing technical leadership to the engineering department
· Ensuring technical integrity and quality is maintained at all times
· Ensuring engineering deliverables comply with industry standards, company standards and are HSE compliant
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading organisation, working on some of the largest projects within the Oil & Gas industry
To fulfil this role you must have experience in the following areas;
· Previous experience managing large engineering teams of multi-disciplined engineers
· The ability to prioritise workloads and make strategic decisions
· Expert fabrication knowledge, with the ability to be a point of contact for any technical queries
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click online.