Nestle Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates Into Positions
Nestle – Our presence in more than 130 countries, factories in more than 80 countries enhances our continued leadership position as the foremost Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. We provide opportunity for long term career that offers personal and professional development. We are committed to creating an environment that challenges and motivates individuals to reach their highest potential.
Nestlé Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non-Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
As the leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day.
Nestle Nigeria Plc is recruiting candidates to work in one of its factories in Nigeria, the Abaji Nestle Waters Factory, to fill the following positions below:
Job Position: Water Treatment Technician
- Responsible for packaging works, understands all packaging area controls, and can demonstrate proper usage of each.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe working environment, increasing safety awareness and encouraging safety practices, rules and regulations.
- Knowledgeable on related SAP requirements. Knows the actions to take in the event of a violation of these requirements.
- Knowledgeable on the sanitation requirements, the chemicals used and why. Can assist in the sanitation in the filler area.
- Ensures that a high quality of products, services, housekeeping and hygiene standards are maintained and improved in the area and can perform daily cleaning on all line equipment
- Demonstrates the ability to accurately complete all operating paper work.
- Shall be responsible for advising the SHE Officer on PPEs requirements where a lack is noticed, and send reports on unsafe spots, near misses and incidents noticed or observed to the SHE Officer.
- Shall be responsible for reporting observed risks and hazards identified at various sports in their respective departments.
- Perform all bottle size and code changeovers according to Master plan schedule.
- Operate and maintain the machines.
- Ensure proper capturing and documentation of waste materials on the line.
- Ensure waste materials from the line are weighed, documented and disposed in conjunction
- with warehouse personnel.
- SHE – Ensures safety of self, product, workplace and colleagues while ensuring the control of the impact of his activities on the environment.
- FSMS: Maintain food safety awareness and its relevance in order to ensure the control of the impact of his activities in the environment.
- OND or City and Guild II in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 2 years working experience in the food industry.