Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting – Apply
The Nigerian Air Force is recruiting young and healthy secondary school graduates and tradesmen of good moral standing and integrity with requisite qualification. Eligible candidates will undergo selection to qualify for training for 2015 Basic Military Training
Course 33 (BMTC33/2015).
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN/ AIRWOMEN 2015 EXERCISE
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
- Errors in filling the form could lead to automatic disqualification.
- Candidates are responsible for the authenticity of information filled online and any errors thereof.
- Zonal recruitment exercise will hold from 15 – 20 June 2015.
- Applicants applying as non-tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 22 years of age by 31st December 2015 and must possess SSCE/NECO/GCE with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than 2 sittings.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen. and women must be between 17 and 24 years of age except for those applying as drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years by 31st December 2015.
- All those applying as tradesmen and women must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM certificate.
- Candidates with only Trade Test Certificates are required to also have a minimum credits in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English.
Application Starting Date
Online Registration Starts On 23rd April, 2015.
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2015
Method of Application:
Qualified and interested candidates should:
1.) Applicants are to complete application form online and pay the sum of One Thousand Naira at any of the following banks nationwide:
- Access Bank
- First Bank
- Union Bank
- Unity Bank
- Skye Bank
2.) Applicants should print out the following documents after payment of the application to any of the designated banks:
- Local Government Attestation Form
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgement Form.
3.) Applicants are to note that applications submitted online without payment of application fee will not be valid for processing.
For further information, see the instructions page on the website: () as from 23rd April 2015 or call the lowing support lines: 09-8708475; 09-8704817 and 08078406568 or e-mail: