Several Job Openings At Dangote, August 2015

Below is a table of Jobs currently available at Dangote :

Position Title Functional Area Business Country Open for Published
Executive Trainee Electrical Organization Development Fertilizer Nigeria Both 18-Aug-2015
Executive Trainee Instrumentation Organization Development Fertilizer Nigeria Both 18-Aug-2015
Executive Trainee Civil Organization Development Fertilizer Nigeria Both 18-Aug-2015
Executive Trainee Chemical Organization Development Fertilizer Nigeria Both 18-Aug-2015
Executive Trainee Mechanical Organization Development Fertilizer Nigeria Both 18-Aug-2015
Management Trainee sales and marketing Organization Development Fertilizer Nigeria Both 18-Aug-2015
Management Trainee Procurement Organization Development Fertilizer Nigeria Both 18-Aug-2015
Management Trainee operations Organization Development Fertilizer Nigeria Both 18-Aug-2015
Management Trainee Information Technology Organization Development Fertilizer Nigeria Both 18-Aug-2015
Management Trainee Human Resources Organization Development Fertilizer Nigeria Both 18-Aug-2015
Executive Trainee Petroleum Engineer Organization Development Refinery Nigeria Both 18-Aug-2015
Management Trainee Finanace Organization Development Fertilizer Nigeria Both 18-Aug-2015
Fleet Manager Materials/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Procurement Cement Nigeria Expatriate 12-Aug-2015
Workshop Manager Materials/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Procurement Cement Nigeria Expatriate 12-Aug-2015
Transport Maintenance Senior Transport Manager Materials/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Procurement Cement Nigeria Expatriate 12-Aug-2015
Transport Maintenance General Manager Materials/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Procurement Cement Nigeria Expatriate 12-Aug-2015
General Manager Transport Materials/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Procurement Cement Nigeria Expatriate 12-Aug-2015
Transport General Manager night shift Materials/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Procurement Cement Nigeria Expatriate 12-Aug-2015
Management Trainee Organization Development Refinery Nigeria Both 12-Aug-2015
Executive Trainee Organization Development Refinery Nigeria Both 12-Aug-2015
Transport Manger Key Accounts Management (KAM) Sugar Ghana Expatriate 10-Aug-2015

Share3170

Comments

1. Sugar mummy and daddy Connection says

<3 <3 Are you Good in bed or You are looking for a Sugar Mummy / Daddy,IF Yes Call Agent Bola On 08134211965 to get you connected now to the one in ur location <3 <3 <3

2. Adaugo Asa says

i love this page and am greatful for Dangote 4 providing jobseeker in nigeria. may GOD with u. i wi love to have dis opportunity.

3. Oyeleke, Abiodun paul says

Well done for your concern of seeking job 4 someone, infact am very Grateful….. U can contact me like wise on 08066300014 thanks.

4. Markwillylis Markwillylis says

My names are Mr Ifeasor Mark Ejimofor (Markwillylis @Facebook) I’m 30/31 years of age, I am from Ogwashi-uku in Aniocha North Area of Delta state Nigeria, but I currently reside Lagos state Nigeria here, I finished with an O”Level result of 5/6 Credits I am an industrial Engineer (Asin Industrial Rewinding of Industrial Heavy duty motors) and I still Larnt Civil Engineering work too (Asin Drilling of Bore Holes or Oil wells) too, please I need a job from one of this two fields., here’s my contact Number 08065149277 thank you

5. nosakhare edomwonyi says

please i wish to work in any of the post that is vacant. i would be greatful if my request could be granted 08058242319

6. Anonymous says

I’m a Bsc. holder in Industrial & Labour Relation. Any vacant position suit my qualification, here is my number 07061949342. I will looking forward to received from your management. Thanks. Olusegun J.Michael

7. AMAO says

I am AMAO IDOWU A. by name. ND holder in SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY PLS, any vacant that suits my qualification; my contact:08067768536. Thanks.

8. AMAO says

I am AMAO IDOWU A. by name. ND holder in SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY. PLS, any vacant that suits my qualification; my contact:08067768536. Thanks.

9. shittu oluwaseun says

Tnks for this opportunity…my name is shittu oluwaseun,I study computer science,plz I need a job of best fit related to my area of study

10. N omasilechi brown says

am so happy to come in contact to this vital opportunity, in deed it’s a well-come development. am intrested& will be glad if this great opportunity will be granted to me. Thanks, N omar brown. my contact 08069305132

11. Uwemedimo ntiero itina says

Pls sir/madam i realy need a job and i wil b gratful if u can help me. Thanks this is my contact 08160076962

12. Anonymous says

please help me I need a job am AM A BSC HOLDER OF GEOPHYSICS. AND BSC ON SECURITY AND ALSO ON SAFETY PLS I NEED A JOB THANKS THIS IS MY NUMBER 07035669934

13. Kuyebi abiodun says

I real need job badly bcos 4 d past 4yrs nw i had graduated no job 4me at all so u can contact me thru my nub (08163980277)tank

14. Umar Adamu says

Aslm.Iam umar Adamu by name,an indigent of Bauchi state,A Bsc.holder in Accounting,here are my contacts:08058545190. Iam very greatiful if my request will be given due considerd.Thanks.

15. YUNUSA GARBA KANTI, fcim says

I am yunusa Garba kanti by name, I am holder of B.Sc Economics from Nasarawa state university, keffi Higher National Diploma HND Banking and finance, National Diploma ND Accounting all from Nuhu Bamalli polytechnic, zaria I am fello chartered institute of management then associate member chartered institute of financial and investment Analyst, Nigeria. Compueter packages from ABU,zaria. Kindly contact me true this number: 08036439064.