APM Terminals, we are a team of over 20,000 employees spread across more than 60 countries united by a passion to provide our expertise in port operations and container management services.
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a Global Fortune 500 company with about 89,000 employees and offices in 130 countries with global growth opportunities in a range of fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and manufacturing industries – Join us to achieve even your most ambitious career goals!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Reporting Manager
- In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Learning HFM
- Learning Budgeting Process
- Gaining experience of such huge structure
- Interpersonal Skills as dealing with many people
Who we are looking for:
- Requires a university degree in business or accounting. Qualification as a Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant, or equivalent is preferable.
- Requires at least three to five years of progressively more responsible general accounting and finance experience preferably in the private sector, and in transportation or related industry.
- Must have a working knowledge of Management Accounting fundamentals and its applications.
- Must be familiar with commercial law, credit agreements, concession and management agreements, and other related legislation, decrees, and legal opinions.
- Must have thorough understanding and working knowledge of accounting specific software. Requires proficiency in various software applications and programs, specifically EXCEL spreadsheets.
- Requires excellent analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyze data.
- Must be familiar with best practices in the professional field of accounting and financial analysis.
- Must be familiar with finance and banking concepts and the tools for analyzing financial decisions, based on modern financial theory, including such things as discounted cash flow techniques, capital budgeting and valuation; investment decisions, analysis of corporate financial policy, including capital structure, cost of capital, financial markets, and merger and acquisition activities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 11th October 2015.