Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our Client is a multinational company involved in Construction and Civil Engineering activities in Nigeria, seek to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Manager
Job Reference No: 990
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
- Ensures that obligations are respected with regards to the contract.
- Defends the company’s rights within the framework of the contract towards the Client, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Is responsible for managing and dealing with correspondence with client.
- Works in coordination with the Planning & Scheduling as well as the Production team.
- Takes charge of official relations with various parties: clients, partners, subcontractors and participates in establishing works status reports.
- Prepares claims and variations during design/construction/commissioning phase and assist in pricing.
- Develops and implements contract monitoring/administration procedures.
- Collaboration with client on contract administration matters.
- During the absence of Design Manager, Implementation/Supervision of Document Control Centre in accordance with project quality processes, in conjunction with Design Manager’s duty for distribution of technical documentation.
- Implements and maintains project quality plan for processes under his responsibility.
- Participates in drawing up claims, extension of time/deadlines, additional works etc.
- Responsible for advising the Project Manager/Project Director on all contractual matters related to the main contract as well as to suppliers and subcontractors.
- Prepare contract documents for subcontractors and suppliers.
- Input the daily/week/monthly reporting obligations and procedures internally and externally.
- Advises on contract conflicts and assessing claim and variation potentials: recording of the same.
- First Degree in any Engineering field
- Fluent in English language and good writing skills.
- Good communication skills
- Hard working
- Quantity Surveyor, 8 years minimum of professional experience in Contract management.
- Must be practical, have analytical negotiation skills
- Must be available, attentive and tenacious
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online