Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client is a multinational company into sales of automobiles and after sales servicing, see to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job Reference n°: 989
Industry: Consumer Goods
Function: Legal & Admin
- Manage day-to-day operational and administrative duties to support the Executive Director
- Manage hectic calendar and meeting schedules, using prioritization skills.
- Attend meetings, take notes, and produce minutes of meeting
- Handle all duties with a high degree of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
- Demonstrate commitment to providing customer-focused quality service
- Coordinate logistics and materials for meetings and presentations
- Draft memos, letters, e-mails, documents and other responses as directed by the Director
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Degree or HND in relevant discipline
- Possess outstanding administrative and organizational skills
- Minimum four (4) years experience in similar position
- Possess high sense of integrity.
- Polite and able to get along with people
- Committed to personal development
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy are paramount for this role.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite applications.
- Able to plan, prioritize, and organize a heavy workload, adjust to changing priorities.
- Must possess ability to communicate clearly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online