Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company’s 60,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Supervisor – Intelligent Completion Systems
Location: Port Harcourt
Employment Status: International Rotator
About this Job
- Baker Hughes has a challenging position for a strong candidate with experience in Intelligent Production Systems.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
Essential Qualifications/ Requirements
- 8 years experience in Intelligent Completions.
- Thorough knowledge of IPS
- POTH (Pack Off Tubing Hanger) experience required
- Ability to work well and communicate and well with others.
- Maybe competent in running lower risk applications in other product groups.
- General knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
- Competent in running multiple applications of medium risk in one or more product lines in the Intelligent Production Systems Product Group.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply