Adexen is mandated by an indigenous Oil & Gas servicing firm to recruit an IMSC Manager for its operation in Bonny Island.
Job Title: IMSC Manager
His responsibility is primarily as regards the execution of IMSC while seeking to optimize cost and prospecting for additional business opportunities. He defines IMSC execution policy based on the objectives of the Group and ensures that IMSC operations are carried out strict compliance with NLNG and company’s current HSE rules and operating procedures and in accordance with standard industry practice.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In line with the general objectives of the company, he defines and implements integrated maintenance service IMSC with a view to optimizing it, in particular by a methodical approach to generate profit
- He supports client to define the type of maintenance to be carried out on equipment (preventive, systematic or conditional, corrective, etc.)
- He supports and offer suggestion to clients on spare parts stock control (type of management, restocking levels, etc.)
- He prepares IMSC schedules, programs and budget, checks and submits them for COO’s approval.
- He is responsible for monitoring and controlling IMSC cost, and development of the performance indicators, operation processes, taking operational constraints into account.
- He establishes the technical scope of IMSC (both general and specific) before execution and implementing the IMSC
- He analyses performance indicators provided by the clients’ management and intervention reports from fields in other to improve IMSC performance (HSE, personnel availability, optimization of operation’s cost), and suggest ways of optimizing all.
- He validates IMSC improvement propositions and participates actively in their implementation with the parties concerned
- He ensures that the documentation (paper and electronic, on the IMSC) related to personnel timesheet, work orders, Invoices, payments, are kept up-to-date.
- He ensures that scheduled of IMSC operation is carried out properly in the allotted time and corrects any faults noted.
- Maintains a permanent anticipation on the potential problems that could occur in the production plant with close relationship with other sections, in order to prevent non-productive or non-efficient operations.
- Monitoring of Expat technician to ensure the required transfer of skills to Nigerian nationals in order to achieve the targeted level of Nigeria content within the company
- He ensures the quality of IMSC operations by organizing regular audits and reviews. These audits and reviews chiefly concern
- The implementation of the rules governing HSE and technical procedures, and of the relevant government regulations
- The competence of the personnel carrying out IMSC operation and the quality of their operation.
- Following these audits and those of the firms’ headquarters, he suggests and implements measures to improve IMSC
The holder of this post must have the following qualifications:
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 20 years working in large maintenance, engineering or, operational organizations or construction projects in the oil and gas industry
- At least 5 years direct experience of managing large workforces engaged in maintenance and shutdown activities on oil and gas installations (NLNG experiences will be an added advantage)
Skills and Experience
- A knowledge of the principles related to the process and equipment of oil and gas treatment installations.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Project and Office Suites
- An understanding of SAP packages
- Ability to lead and motivate multinational teams
- Ability to lead a relationship with supplier/Vendors
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
- He must have a proven sense of responsibility and a talent for management.
- He must be rigorous and methodical in his approach
- He must show common sense and be able to anticipate and analyze
- A natural, flexible authority is essential
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply