The ProfilersGroup subsidiary, Globalprofilers is an international recruitment & HR consultancy company, we are providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
Job Title: Sourcing Specialist (Intern) (Ref: 604)
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Recruitment Specialist to join our team.
· Responsible for doing research, analysis and market survey on firms recruiting and would be needing recruitment services (Business Development)
· Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications (and preparing exciting generic job descriptions when the need arises)
· Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups, job sites and any other effective means.
· Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
· Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
· Understands Project/Mission plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project/mission goals and timelines.
· Researches client organization’s industry and competitive position and advise how to be strategically positioned.
· Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems in-house.
· Manage the MD’s diary and coordinate conference calls, meetings and scheduled appointments for her.
· Accomplish human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualification and Experience:
· Interest in building a career as a Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Manager
· Currently undergoing NYSC (Preferably Batch B)
· A sales oriented mindset
· Preferred candidates should reside around Ikoyi/Lekki axis
· Great analytical and evaluative skills
· Highly skilled in Microsoft Word and other word processing programs
· Have the ability to plan, organize and structure work
. Must maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff members
Please send in your Resume directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with role/designation of interest as subject of the mail (Salary budget is ₦30,000 naira as this is an internship).