Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager Enterprise Operations
Leadership of Enteprise Customer Service Teams:
- Operational responsibility and accountability for the end-to-end customer relationship management process, leading teams and working with the wider Customer Relations and service delivery Department to manage end to end, Airtel Business customer life cycle
- Establish a clear customer service strategy, together with implementation plans and comprehensive reporting. Design and Implement the appropriate systems and processes for trouble ticketeting, fault tracking, SLA measures and service penalties
- Develop key processes for managing customer communications, escalations and complaint
- Manage the detailed specifications for a customer relationship management system based which will provide service improvements to corporate and SME customers.
- Manage the creation and development of bespoke customer service for designated corporate accounts, using dedicated Service Managers who are fully integrated into the account teams
- Agree a set of performance KPI targets and measures; regularly measure and report on customer relationship management and service performance against agreed targets
- Initiate, conceptualise and deliver business change and process change initatives, eradicating of bottle necks that affect resolution TAT and imporving CSI scores
Leadership of Enterprise Corporate Solutions Teams:
- Manage the processes for scoping of the technical and operational feasibility of bespoke solutions and standard solution in line with the end customer requirement
- Lead the teams responsible for initial Solution Design and client site requirement gathering for for all Enterprise Projects, ensuring all technical requirements are appropriately defines and cost inputs provided on time and to specification for all bids
- Ensure effective management of a delivery tracker, for all ongoing Enterprise services implementation from Order to Completion in close coordination with Network and Provisioning team and publish such tracker periodically (Daily, Weekly or forthnightly) for the benefit of the sales and enterprise team.
- Ensure the provision of all required documentation including approval process for implementation kick-off of all Enterprise service provisioning (CRF and any other supporting documents).
- Develop a steering committee and program board for managing prioritization, tracking and escalating delivery of all customer orders in line with business and customer expecations
- Manage the trade-off between speed to market, cost and quality throughout the lifecycle of customer projects engaging stakeholders as required
- Accountability for taking the call on service readiness for customer orders, taking into consideration, all critical success factor by developing the standard for ensuring companywide operational readiness and go /no go decision gates for customer orders
- Design and execute systems and processes for order capturing, order tracking, order closure, certificate of job completion, invoicing, revenue recognistion and revenue assurance
Leadership of Enterprise Networks Teams:
- Ownership of the network strategy and plan for the Enterprise Business.
- Drive the resolution of all Enterprise Link Outages and faults, availability reports and reconciliation in coordination with the wider Network Team, with regular updates on resolution paths and action plans.
- Supervise and ensure proper quality assurance on all 3rd party installations on Enterprise Client sites.
- Seek avenues for cost optimization, creating effieciences that will optimize EBITDA margins
- Lead teams respobile for Enteprise Networks – From planning, through to implementation, monitoring and maintenance. Develop standard procedures for effective service delivery and management
- Develop a steering committee and program board for managing all networks releted issues with the wider network team and external stakeholders as required
Cross Functional Engagement and Support:
- Act as the Single Point of Contact for all operational activities for Airtel Busines across stakeholder departments
- Provide clarity of purpose to the operationall teams. Bring teams in sync with Airtel Business objectives and create cohesive workforce
- Coach, mentor and guide team members, ensuring high motivation and engagement
- Put in place training and development plan for members of the team
- Ensuring effective RHCI activities and identify team training needs and implement appropriate learning interventions
- Recruit the right talent in consultation with function head, as per defined recruitment guidelines
- Establish performance expectations and regularly review individual performance
- Recommend appropriate rewards and recognition
- Develop a win win working relationship between the regional teams, HQ teams, collaborate and communicate effectively, ensuring an inclusive approach to team work
- Provide support to the Enteprise teams in the regions and work closely with wider networks, IT, Regulatory, Legal, Service, Marketing and commercial teams to elicit support for the Enterprise Business
- Build a capable and motivated team to create a high performance team environment:
Desired Skills and Experience
- Network planning and support
- Business process re-engineering
- Service delivery
- End to end customer support within a managed service environment
- Project Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply