Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Manager
- Consolidate the mission accounts monthly.
- Contribute to Internal & External Audits.
- Consolidating Payroll with updating Insurances.
- Responsible for mission Tax operation and returns.
- Capacity building for finance and non-finance staff.
- Minimum of 4 Years post NYSC experience in the same field.
- MBA (Accounting), BSc. Accounting.
- Professional Certification is an added Advantage.
- Computer literate and should be able to prepare final accounts is required.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Professionalism, Honesty, Reliability, autonomy & sense of responsibility
- Exceptional organization, time management, and attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Team player, flexible
- Committed to ACF values
- Capacity of analysis, synthesis and reporting
- Very good communication & training skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Strong computer skills particularly in MS Excel, literacy and numeracy
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in NGOs/INGOs.
- Previous experience working as an auditor.
- Previous Knowledge of donors environment.
- Experience with SAGA accounting system.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application by email to: email@example.com
- To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line, or on the application envelope. For example, “Accounts Manager”
- Also note that applications will be processed on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis and any application received without these specifications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply.