Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an International leader in its sector is expanding its operations within Nigeria and is looking for qualified candidate whose mission will be to assist in the identification and assessment of land purchase and development opportunities in urbanised areas of Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Development Director – Expatriate
Job Reference: 1093
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
Locations: Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt
Function: Commercial & Communication
- He/She will work independently to negotiate land acquisitions, perform sophisticated land use and financial analysis, and negotiate purchase agreements.
- The successful candidate will also participate in due diligence, including concept land planning, environmental, utility system, and title analysis.
- Analyse competitors (local actors, opportunities, …)
- Identify all the opportunities for real estate development opportunities in the targeted zone
- Collect and collate offers from real estate promoters
- Provide information necessary for the project development (land survey, legal, financial, technical and other issues)and follow up to ensure the advancement of each stage.
- Negotiate with local stakeholders and actors (costs, regulatory,…)
- Reporting directly to the HQ based in Europe
- Frequent travels.
- Collect and collate information on major current & future projects (actors, financing, participants…)
- Understand the dynamics of land market within Lagos, Abuja & port-Harcourt and the best locations for the group based on the long term commercial and financial objectives of the group.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Land development project management and business development experience with an emphasis in private land development projects and clients.
- Independent, ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Very organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills and management of large professional networks.
- Strong experience in the industrial/commercial real estate sector.
Attractive expatriate package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply