Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Archivist
- Responsible for the Office /Cash Transfer vendors Documentation & Archiving
- Filing and archiving all related documents
- Ensure validity, reliability, timeliness and quality of all information while submitting to the banks for final payments.
- Producing reports on regular basis or as per request of line manager.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as appropriately assigned by line manager.
- Take responsibilities of filing all financial documents as requested by the line manager
- Check that all daily report summary sheets, the daily transaction sheets and the amounts on the platform correspond.
- Keep close coordination with the cash program manager and team.
- Ensure transparency throughout the process of unconditional / conditional cash transfer program
- B.Sc. Accounting, Bachelor level Degree in Management, Finance, or related field.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to manage and follow work plans
- Good interpersonal skills (communication, able to negotiate, influence, give effective feedback, be a team player)
- Able to manage stress effectively, juggle competing priorities, balance various programmatic, logistic and team needs
- Organized with time management and planning skills
- Sense of confidentiality
- Strong computer skills, and familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a finance and administration-related role.
- Experience in a non-governmental organization
- Experience with donor-funded programs would be appreciated
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application and CV’s to: email@example.com
- To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title in the email subject line, or on the application envelope. Applications received without these specifications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, no phone calls or follow-ups will be entertained.
- Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline 8th July, 2016.