Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
Job Title: Supply Manager
Location: Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria
Duration : 12 months
Start date : 01-Oct-2016
You’ll contribute to ending world hunger by …
being responsible for the Supply Chain Management of all procurement activities whilst ensuring full compliance with ACF and donor procedures.
Key activities in your role will include
- Review and prepare all documentation during the procurement process, and manage the Supply team.
- Negotiate supplier framework agreements and contracts.
- Ensure quality & quantity control of deliveries.
- Compile and submit timely reports.
Do you meet the profile required criteria ?
You’ve broad experience in humanitarian logistics
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in in Business Administration OR Logistics OR Purchasing and Supply.
- You have demonstrated professional experience working in a fast paced and complex humanitarian emergency contexts.
- You have a high level of Integrity and Transparency.
- You have at least 3 years’ extensive experience in logistics management and coordination, preferably in Humanitarian or development work.
You enjoy the challenge of juggling multiple activities
- You are highly organized & pay attention to small details. You take pride in planning not just the best case scenario but also for multiple contingencies.
- You have the ability to organize and prioritize workload, using initiative when appropriate and demonstrate good judgement.
- You possess strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- You have effective multi-tasking skills with ability to coordinate and handle pressure/ stress well.
- You are flexible, able to live and work in a stressful and insecure environment.
- You have excellent people management skills combined with the ability and desire to further develop staff capacity.
- You have strong organization and management skills combined with the ability to coordinate a diverse range of people and responsibilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply