The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
Job Title: Management Consultant
The successful candidate will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with the primary responsibility of developing and coordinating strategies and initiatives from conceptualization to roll-out.
- Device and coordinate strategic initiatives to better leverage the efforts of restaurant Managers across the outlets.
- Devices several and modern ways of fostering cordial relationship between customers and company: retaining and improving customers experience during and outside the premises. Promote and foster positive customer service and effectively address all customer related concerns, and issues in a timely manner.
- Adapt materials and programs to support all the outlets requirements and assist with operational procedures, training and requirements as new systems, equipment, technology, menu, etc. are rolled out.
- Assist Restaurant Manager in addressing inconsistencies in operational materials and standards which forms the bulk of customer complaints, evaluate and coach customer facing eatery staff in methods to improve accuracy.
- A good first degree in any relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 7 years in a senior supervisory or managerial role in a professional service/consulting organisation
- Relevant industry experience will be an added advantage
- Can-do attitude with strong problem solving and leadership skills
- Must possess unwavering integrity and be of upstanding character
Job Title: Graphics Designer
We seek to hire a creative graphics designer to design promotional materials for our nightclub and restaurant business.
Tasks will include:
- Develop design briefs that aligns with marketing objectives for the nightclub and the restaurant
- Creatively produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Design product promotions – all artwork and marketing materials required
- Minimum of BSc. Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience, preferably with a marketing or advertising agency
- Expertise in Adobe creative cloud – Photoshop, illustrator and in Design, Corel Draw, Flash.
- Strong conceptual and creative thinking
- A solid knowledge of typography, color theory, design systems and layout principles
- Ability to follow creative direction, maintain brand standards and work collaboratively with Marketing teams
- Keen eyes for detail
- Deadline oriented
- Interested candidates will be required to submit 2 original graphics for a luxury themed nightclub party
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply