Sigma Qualitas is a network of seasoned and experienced consultants, with several years work experience in large multinational organizations and the public sector, who have come together for the purpose of providing consultancy expertise and training to clients across various industries.
Sigma Qualitas is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Core Job Functions / Responsibility
- Responsible for all sales activities through close in an assigned territory and is the main intermediary between the company and the customer in the achievement of profitable growth through the sales of various property options.
- To sell the company products to our current and potential customer.
- Making Sure products available for sale.
- Proper weekly forecast to eliminate market returns.
- Report competitor activities in the market place.
- Cash sales collection and on time submission.
- Ensure sales route is followed diligently.
- Minimum customer visits, positive calls and average invoice value to be maintained.
- Review operational records and reports, to project sales and determine profitability.
- Market Visibility Research – Check updates on market competition in industry and identify potential sales opportunities in the industry
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecast/business strategies in line with business objectives
- Select and prioritize the high-growth and value revenue opportunities
- Participate in or lead cross functional sales and marketing teams
- Develop client propositions that clearly identify financial and other business benefits
- Select the appropriate offerings that will meet client’s business objectives
- Select territory distribution channels for solution delivery, with partner management
- Identify and utilize all marketing resources available to help meet territory objectives
- Be accountable for total customer satisfaction, market share, revenue and profit.
Job Requirements and Skills
- A First Degree from a recognised University REQUIRED.
- Post Graduate Qualifications: Master’s degree or Post Graduate Qualification would be of ADVANTAGE.
- Previous Work Experience: Work experience ideally within the Property, FMCG or Banking or Oil and Gas Environment is REQUIRED
- Experience: 1 year work experience is preferred (NYSC is ESSENTIAL).
- Problem Solving, Passion for Excellence, Integrity and Empowering people
- Superior customer service skills and a desire to help people.
- Sales-driven personality and a competitive nature.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, Influencing and Negotiation.
- Competent computer skills to perform essential functions listed above (Word, Excel,
- PowerPoint, and Access).
- Well-developed presentation skills.
- Growing people, Team work and Customer Focus.
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Report to: Group CEO
- Responsible for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial related activities of the Company.
- This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, cash management, tax management, strategic planning, forecasting (budgeting), financial reporting and business plan execution for future business growth.
- Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives and operating procedures.
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, and conversation of assets.
- Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company.
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders. Analyse financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Oversee financial management of foreign operations to include developing financial and budget policies and procedures.
- Supports the Board in the preparation of budgets and financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets and forecast for future business growth.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses and information reports.
- Other duties as assigned by the Managing Director
Requirements and Skills
- A First degree in finance or any related social sciences from a recognised University. Must be a registered member of relevant professional body required.
Post Graduate Qualifications:
- Master’s degree or Post Graduate Qualification and CA, ACA/ACCA qualified with experience in financial leadership roles would be required. MBA of advantage.
Previous Work Experience:
- Relevant work experience in leadership role in consulting, project management, and development of buildings, management information system and administrative function required
- 15 years’ work experience with at least 10 years at senior managerial position experience is preferred (NYSC is ESSENTIAL).
Certifications and Training Requirements:
- Professional Qualification and Certification in Project Management would be of advantage.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems. A strong working knowledge of Sage and Excel is preferred.
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
- Shortlisting is based on the requirements in the given job descriptions above such as; qualifications required, years of experience, technology and industry exposure.
- All candidates for the list positions MUST have relevant and required work experience
Application Deadline Friday 9th December, 2016.