CloudWare Technologies is a leading provider of technological solutions in the African business landscape.
Job Title: Accountant
- Accountant will be responsible for analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Examine statements to ensure accuracy
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned
- Make best-practices recommendations to management
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits
- Provide auditing services for businesses and individuals
Required Skills and Abilities
- Mathematics — Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Systems Analysis — Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Systems Evaluation — Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Oral and written expression – The ability to communicate information and ideas in speech and writing so others will understand.
- Extensive knowledge of the Nigerian Tax System is an added advantage.
Note: Applicant must be resident in or ready to relocate to Ibadan.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and your previous works (images, videos, or link to where they can be viewed) to firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions must have no copyright issues.