Groupe Aldelia – An established retail & wholesales company that specializes in the importation and supply of high quality building materials and construction equipment in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Reports to: Head of Business, Lifecare
Job Position Summary
- The Head of Marketing is charged with the responsibility for planning, implementing and directing all the marketing and branding activities of Lifecare with the aim of achieving agreed Marketing and branding objectives
Roles & Responsibilities
- Carry out relevant Market Information Analysis: Collect, Interpret and Analyze correct market information and advice management. (Channel and retail audits, competitors monitoring, off take and price monitor) etc
- Lead the tracking and forecasting efforts for product demand for Life Care products.
- Work closely with internal partners (Sales Team, Logistics, and Finance) to provide monthly product forecasts to ensure product availability and optimize supply chain efficiency.
- Lead the Assessment and Engagement processes (Customer recruitment, distribution, shelving, and merchandising, pricing guidelines) and lead development of annual Marketing and Trade promotion plans, new product presentations and sell sheets for Field Sales use.
- Developing and deploying compelling profit stories for Life Care customers
- Develop and Implement the Marketing Plan that will direct and drive all Marketing and Branding Activities for all the existing and new products for Life Care
- Develop pricing strategies and tactics for Life Care Product portfolio to maximize sales performance and optimize business profitability in accordance with the business plan.
- Manage Pricing, Trade and Consumer Promotion Administration including maintenance of price lists, promotional calendar, development and maintenance of trade, consumer and any other marketing promotion tracking tools.
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in any of the Social Sciences or Sciences
- A MBA with specialization in Marketing from a reputable Business School will be an added advantage
- Entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong ethics, high moral standards coupled with adherence with corporate governance is mandatory
- High level strategic thinking capabilities
- Possesses Shared Mindset
- Have strong networking and negotiations skills
- Must have successfully managed a Product Category with a minimum yearly turnover of N3 billion or $10million for not less than 2 years in either Nigeria or India within the Consumer Products Segment
- 4 to 8 years’ experience in the Consumer Products Segment and would have directly managed at least 2 Middle Managers in the last 2 years
- Must be knowledgeable about Production and Sales Planning, Business Strategy and Accounting
- Passionate about achieving agreed set targets and goals
- Demonstrable experience in deployment of Speed & Aggression in achieving goals
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 23rd December, 2016.