Dragnet Solutions Limited is a dynamic firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes
- Discuss emerging compliance issues with management or employees
- Review communications such as job postings on the recruitment portals etc. to ensure there are no violations of standards or regulations
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews
- Monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness
- Report violations of compliance or regulatory standards to duly authorized personnel as appropriate or required
- Direct the development or implementation of compliance-related policies and procedures throughout an organization
- Assist the Finance department on the following;
- Daily recording and posting of all financial transactions into the accounting system
- Monthly reconciliation of GL accounts to subsidiary accounts and follow up to address any issues identified.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statement and follow up to ensure proper resolution of any issues identified.
- Maintain all records of taxation activities including tax liabilities and payments and provide adequate proof of remittances for tax audit exercises.
- Maintain and reconcile inter-company accounts.
- Maintain complete and well organised documentation and business records, and ensure a proper maintenance, filing and archiving system.
- Such other job as the Company may from time to time require to be carried out by you
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in the same role
- A bachelor’s degree (in Accounting, Economics, or other appropriate field of study)
- Candidates with ICAN or ACAA will be given preference.
- Ability to use a computer while sitting for extended periods is common
- The successful candidate must be prepared to commit for a minimum of 12 months.
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality
- Proficient in the use of word processing and spreadsheet software
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good presentation Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team working skills
- Organisational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Time management
- Decision making and problem solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on e-recruiter.ng to apply