Manager Property Job Opening at Plateau Investment and Property Development Company Limited
Plateau Investment and Property Development Company Limited is a reputable company wholly owned by the Plateau State government.
Over its 20 years of existence it has been at the forefront of developing, sustaining and administering the investment portfolios of the Plateau State Government and private shareholders.
It has several subsidiaries which include the PIPC Securities Ltd, which is a licensed stock broking firm that deals with the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
PIPC Core Values
- Commitment to Excellence
- Result based Orientation in all engagements
- Passionate Attention to detail
- Anticipating Customer Needs and Exceeding Expectations
- Responsible Stewardship
Plateau Investment and Property Development Company (PIPC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the below position:
Job Title: Manager Property
Ref No: 04
Location: Jos, Plateau State
- Provide vision and leadership for the Company Property Development and Management team
- Liaise between the Company and any external Estate Management agencies on contract with PIPC
- Utilize His/ Her full and practical knowledge of Nigerian Property Development and Management practices and procedures to Manage and grow the Property Portfolio of the Company
- Supervise development of property development plans and drawings
- Provide technical guidance at Property Partnership and Development meetings and oversee compliance in the areas of Property Management and development
- Initiate and Oversee the development and signing of property deals and agreements
- Provide internal and external property development consultancy services
- First degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Estate Management, Town Planning, Electrical Engineering or allied subjects. MSc or membership of relevant professional bodies would be an advantage.
- A minimum of 6-8 years cognate experience in Property Management and development, including a minimum of 4 years experience in senior positions.
- The successful candidate would have shown a history of successful Property management and experience, high technical and social competence, ability to lead and inspire others to higher standards of achievement and have an integrating effect on steam.
- Proven competence and success in Property investment and development.
- Past work experience in the Mortgages and financial services sector would be an added advantage but is not a requirement.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office computer software.
- The ideal candidate would possess drive and perseverance and be committed to manage the Property development and management activities of the Company and achieve overall organizational goals. He/she would also be a high-energy self-starter with a strong goal orientation, and a big picture perspective. He/she would be a person of high ethical standards and have a personal reputation that would reflect well on the organisation.
- Of equal importance would be a high standing in the Property Management community and concern for the current and future Property portfolio of the organization. He/She must also score high in Leadership, Relationship Management, Analysis, problem solving and Strategy formulation. He/She must also possess strong Communication skills.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2014
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit an electronic copy of their Curriculum Vitae and a statement of suitability for the selected position to:email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Kindly indicate the position reference number on your application.
Click here to see more job vacancies at Plateau Investment and Property Development