We are a member firm of BDO International, a worldwide network of professional firms serving global and national businesses. Our global networks of resources comprise more than 1,264 member firm offices in 144 countries with a complement of over 56,389 personnel worldwide. BDO International is the world’s fifth largest multinational provider of professional services in accountancy, assurance, management consultancy, taxation and corporate advisory services. Each BDO member firm is an independent legal entity in its own country.
We are currently recruiting qualified persons to fill the vacant position.
Senior IT Help Desk Officer
- Provide Second Level support for all BDO business applications and network infrastructure.
- Supervise and train first level helpdesk team
- Develop and update documentations for IS Policies, Business Continuity Plan, and other documentations as required by the business.
- Implement and enforce adherence to the IS Policies and procedures.
- Oversees the administration of all servers and end-user workstations on a primarily Microsoft Windows-based network.
- Liaise with the BDO Global IT Team on some joint projects.
- Manage 3rd party IT related service contracts.
- Provided IT advisory to other business units and clients.
Qualification, Experience and Attributes
- A first degree in Computer Science, Information technology or related discipline from a reputable institution.
- A Masters degree is desirable
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies and best practice.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Server administration and networking experience.
- At least 4 years working experience providing helpdesk services
- Relevant Microsoft and other professional qualification would be an added advantage
5.00pm on 28th of August, 2014.
Method of Application
Suitable Candidates should forward their applications containing detailed curriculum vitae and position applied for, marked as subject of the e-mail, to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.