Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited, we are a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AC Technician
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Repair damaged HVAC systems
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources
- Plans, recommends, and carries out an approved program on scheduled maintenance.
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools
- Troubleshoot current HVAC system issues
- Recharges a variety of air conditioning and refrigeration systems by selecting the appropriate refrigerant
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
- Responsible for implementation of energy conservation techniques on HVAC systems.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have specialization in AC maintenance specializing in VRF, VRV, RTUs, chillers etc.
- Certification or associate’s degree from an HVAC program at a technical school, Trade test or OND is required.
- Must possess a minimum of 5yrs working with similar equipment
- Must possess preferably OND or some trade test certification
- Location: Must be able to relocate or move as the need arises.
- Must be able to trouble shoot all HVAC system as listed.
- Must be able to install and commission all HVAC system as listed
- Must be able to identify faulty installations or components and restore or fix as necessary
- Must be able to work for longer hours
- Must be able to put together a report on work done
- Must be resourceful.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] stating the position you are applying for in the subject of your mail. Furthermore, in the body of your mail, state the means via which you got to know about the job advert.
Note: Only those shortlisted will be contacted. Any CV sent after the closing date will not be accepted.
Application Deadline 10th January, 2018.