Mactay Group requires the services of a Account Executive
About MacTay Group
The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
Our 30 year success story has been one filled with excitement and fulfilment for our clients, overcoming difficult challenges, cutting across Private, Public and social sectors while staying true to our beliefs that limitations are only a figment of the imagination, with our committed and innovative team, we have proved this time and again.
Our focus has always been to maximize output, performance and excellence, and this can be attested to by the numerous brands we have worked with in West Africa.
The MacTay Group is recruiting on behalf of one our clients, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary ware and bathroom fittings and accessories in Abuja.
Job Purpose: To ensure correct and accurate accounting of company’s financial transactions and operations.
Salary: N1.4m per annum with benefits.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Provide daily bank balance report
• Vouching and preparation of invoices for approval and payment to creditors
• Ensure correct posting of all authorized expenses and transactions
• Petty Cash Re-imbursement and disbursement
• Posting of financial and accounting transactions into the accounting system
• Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts and assist with monthly closings and account analysis
• Maintenance of cash book and preparation of bank reconciliation statements
• Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
Working Experience and Educational Requirement:
- B.Sc Accounting/Finance
- 2-3years relevant work experience
• Financial Accounting
• Proficient in the use of Excel and Numerate software
• Fixed Assets Accounting
• Bank Operations Insight
• Initiative / Judgement
• Attention to Detail