The role holder would Identify opportunities for business with existing and new customers and successfully convert such opportunities while ensuring that gross revenue targets are exceeded and gross margins are attained for all merchant products/services.
· Key Accountabilities:
- Cold calling for new business opportunities
- Meeting and exceeding yearly/monthly/weekly/daily sales target
- Perform profitability analysis for potential deals or merchants
- Negotiating favorable agreement terms and closing all sales lead
- Conducting periodic market survey for providing feedback on future buying trends of customers
- Represent the organization at all trade related events such as fairs, exhibitions, product launch etc
- Liaise with merchants/suppliers to monitor accurate delivery of orders
- Advisory to management as at when needed on new product developments and special promotions
- Monitor assortment of service/product deals to ensure full representation of our category offerings
- Identifying new markets and opportunities for business expansion and growth
- Accurate record keeping and filing of all merchant contract documents
- Maintain a good working relationship with the operations unit to prevent loss of merchants inventory
· Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
This position requires a graduate with University Degree or its equivalent with a minimum of 2years working experience in Sales & Marketing or a similar position. Ability to meet and exceed revenue targets with proven track records. Candidate must possess excellent negotiation and communication skills (Written & Oral), Integrity, Ability to plan, Good understanding of the principles of conversion, ROI and financial metrics associated with online advertising and online partnerships are very essential.
The following skills are essential:
- Analytical ability
- Creative imagination and problem solving
- Must be Computer Literate
· Method of Application:
Interested candidates whose experience and competencies match the job profile should send their CV as an email attachment with the subject “ACCOUNT MANAGER– DD/SAL/AM/0214” to to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
· Validity: 30th June, 2014