Account Manager, Software and Enterprise Applications
About this company
Our company WECO SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL LTD is an information and Communications Technology (ICT) company that has been operating in Nigeria for over twenty (20) years. We are a CISCO Tier one Gold partner and our corporate headquarters is in Lagos, with branches in Port-Harcourt and Abuja. Our experience and customer base spans across the Oil and Gas, Banking, Telecommunications, Government and Manufacturing sectors of the economy.
- Sell all WSIL products, services and solutions to designated accounts/clients across all Sectors i.e Energy, Telecommunications and Financial sectors.
- Carry out market development and technology research of strategic clients within all Sectors i.e Energy, Telecommunications and Financial sectors.
- Consult with clients and potential clients to determine their technology requirements.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Plan and manage business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising and exhibitions.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development
Desired Skills and Experience
- Heightened sales cycle and conversation rate.
- Improved volume of sales and revenue within the Energy, Telecommunications and Financial sector.
- Increased revenue (inclusive of diversified revenue/solution streams) from designated accounts.
- 50% conversion of sales recovery/strategic plans to actual revenue.
- Adherence to quality assurance policies
- Accuracy and timeliness of sales reports (sales recovery reports, account planning, sales strategy etc).
- Efficiency & Professionalism
- A first degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience in a similar position.
- A broad knowledge of ICT products and services.
- An MBA or relevant sales certifications will be an added advantage.