We are Capital City Development Limited; a full-service real estate development company with core competences and capabilities in real estate project design, project management, construction and project financing.
Location Port Harcourt
Summary of Role
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Preparation of the monthly bank reconciliation of the accounts of the company.
- Develop, implement, modify, document, record keeping, and accounting system, making efficient use of the accounting
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information needed for the audit of the financial statement of the company.
- Ensuring internal control system is effected and adhered to on the assets and accounting system of the company.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintaining account payables and accounts receivables: Collates payments due to the vendors for each unit of the business.
- B.Sc /HND/OND in Accounting related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Strong team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good selling and customer service skills
- Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications
- Residing in Port Harcourt
- 1-3 years working experience in an account environment.
- Knowledge of basic accounting (i.e. double entry)
- Ability to use spread sheet packages.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Proficiency in Accounting Software; Peach Tree, Quick books.SAP
Net take home N50,000/m.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Using “ACCOUNTANT-PH” as subject of mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.