Visdav Consulting – Our client is in the printing industry and requires the services of a qualified accountant in order to strengthen its corporate governance framework and up-grade its financial reporting and internal control functions. Consequently, our firm was engaged to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced professional to fill this position.
- Prepare company’s management report and financial performance on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate with chief financial officer and evaluate all fiscal policies and make recommendations.
- Analyse potential contracts and manage all investments of the company.
- Administer all accounting functions for acquisition and integration of processes.
- Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide recommendations.
- Prepare, examine, and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Minimum of second class upper division in Accounting from a reputable institution.
- ICAN or ACCA Certified.
- Candidate must be computer literate with proficiency in the use of accounting packages and Microsoft applications.
- Candidate must possess strong inter-personal skill.
- Candidate must possess reporting and verbal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Post-graduate qualification in a related field is an added advantage.
A minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible experience with a focus on administration, finance and/or accounting.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com