Accounting Assistant Needed At Nestlé Nigeria Plc
As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
(Job Number: 140006DM)
As an Accounting Assistant, you ensure all payments and journals are correctly and promptly captured in the general ledger in order to facilitate preparation of correct and reliable Financial Statements at the end of the accounting period.
• Ensures that all equity, money market and government securities transaction are duly and promptly captured in the investment application systems
• Ensure that fund’s bank accounts are duly reconciled and attend to any reconciling items arising therefrom.
• Ensures correct coding of all payments and journal vouchers for both investment and non-investment transactions, and correctly capture all in the General Ledger.
What it takes:
• BSc degree or HND in Accounting/ Accountancy (Minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit).
• Must have 1 to 2 years relevant accounting experience.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Highly numerate
• Good Computer skills- Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point.
Submission closes on October 30, 2014
Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.