Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting & Finance Executive
- Facilitate budget defence sessions
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
- Ensure accurate entries for all financial accounting operations
- Collate approved unit budgets and contribute actively to the management of budget spends
- Ensure all unit heads are provided with relevant and adequate information to guide the management of their product, profitability and costs
- Receive vendor invoices and ensure prompt processing for payment
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Accounting from a reputable institution or related courses.
- 3-5 years of working experience in the same capacity in a Media and Branding Company with proven track records.
- Professional Membership
- A recognized professional certification/ membership will be an added advantage e.g. ICAN, ACCA etc..
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 10th March, 2018.