Accounts Supervisor Vacancy at APM Terminal
APM Terminals has rapidly become one of the largest and most successful companies in the global logistics industry.
• Invoice control
• Identify and resolve discrepancies
• Account Payable reconciliation
• Payment Run
• Time oriented
• Process and Details oriented
• Ensure timely payment to all suppliers
• Ensure proper authority and documentation
• Excellent communicator with all Management and Staff levels
Requires a college Graduation degree.
Requires at two years of general accounting experience.
Requires sound the knowledge of Ifs software and MS office.
Requires a sound understanding of accounting principles and transactions.
Requires a good understanding of cash transactions
Closing date: 12th September 2014