TheJobMag Centre – We are a specialist recruitment firm, dedicated also to training and general human resource development concerns. We are mostly committed to placing eligible candidates in permanent, temporary and interim positions, hence “the right people, for the right jobs”
TheJobMag Centre is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
• Managing/developing client relationships with existing and new customers.
• Design, develop and deliver presentations and proposals on behalf of the company.
• Be a major participant in driving the organization’s Vision and Mission.
• To liaise with appropriate law enforcement agencies regarding enforcement/defense of rule of law.
• To advice and handle legal issues.
• Contribute to the development and driving of business development initiatives and execute marketing strategies.
• Other responsibilities can be assigned by management from time to time.
– Must have first Degree in law from a reputable university, called to the bar with 1-3 years practical work experience.
– Excellent communication skills (Written & Spoken).
– Excellent business awareness skills: Ability to understand implications of business decision.
– Presentation and proposal development skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position of interest as the mail subject. All Applications should be made on or before 3rd May 2014.