Air Peace is a private Nigerian airline with its head office in Lagos State, Nigeria. Air Peace, which provides passenger and charter services, serves the major cities of Nigeria. It was founded in 2013.
Do you want to contribute to the success of a World Class Airline? This is an opportunity to give wings to your career.
Job Title: Customer Relations Manager
- Improve delivery of the company’s products and services through developing strong relationships and communication channels between customers and relevant support teams.
- Ensuring a continuous promotion of Air Peace Limited Products and Services.
- Develop and implement the Business Customer Relationship Management & Loyalty Strategy to improve acquisition and retention of customers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Organisational skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to relate progressively at all levels of the Organisation.
- University Degree or its equivalent in Social Science or related field.
- 10 years progressive work experience.
- At least 5 of which should be in a Managerial Capacity. Experience in
- Airline Loyalty programme and a Masters in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Candidates should send in their application with CV and copies of credentials to email@example.com with the role applied for as the subject.
Application Deadline 14th December. 2015.