At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
We are looking for people to join our ever growing team. We require talent who are as excited as we are to help build a world class Airline flying out of Africa, to fill the vacant position below:
Human Resources Executive
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Job Summary: The Human Resource Executive is responsible for providing support in the various Human Resources functions, maintains payroll and benefit record requirements for accounting of salary, benefits, accruals, and deductions.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interprets, implements, and maintains policies and procedures pertaining to payroll and benefits.
- Ensures payroll database reflects current and accurate information; verifies and inputs pay and data changes.
- Calculates termination payments in compliance with policy.
- Prepares invoices and payments associated with payroll.
- Audits and maintains accurate benefit use and accruals.
- Submits payroll and benefit reports to external agencies as requested
- Enroll newly employed employees on APL Medical Scheme, Workers Compensation and Pension Scheme.
- Tracks, reports and monitors Workers Compensation claims.
- Timely and accurate remittances of PAYE and other statutory deductions to the approved authorities.
- Creates new hire personnel files.
- Engage in promoting and living the core values of APL, monitory employee insurance, pension scheme, group life insurance and delivering improvements through appropriate and considered employee benefits.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the implementation of all HR policy, ensuring that all HR issues are dealt with within the timescales set out in the policy and procedures of APL.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- University Degree in social science or similar field with minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Additional qualification in MBA is desirable.
- Ability to work with extremely confidential & sensitive data.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should apply through [email protected]