Air Peace is a private Nigerian airline with its head office in Lagos State, Nigeria. Air Peace, which provides passenger and charter services, serves the major cities of Nigeria. It was founded in 2013.
Do you want to contribute to the success of a World Class Airline? This is an opportunity to give wings to your career.
Job Title: Head – Information and Technology
- Create and maintain Information Technology & Management strategy in line with stakeholder needs and in keeping up with current best practice in the field of Information Technology.
- Develop and maintain the Major Incident & Business Continuity plan for IT and to implement measures designed to safeguard the Information Technology and Management needs of Air Peace Limited in the event of major incidents.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to translate Organisational direction into specific team and individual job expectations, managing performance through effective monitoring. coaching. and feedback. .
- A B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent field with 15 or more years of progressive IT experience, 5 of which should be in Managerial capacity.
- Experience in a multi-office environment is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Candidates should send in their application with CV and copies of credentials to email@example.com with the role applied for as the subject.
Application Deadline 14th December. 2015.