Airtel Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more nigerians.
In Nigeria, Airtel is working tirelessly to live up to an ambitious vision of being the most loved brand in the daily lives of Nigerians as it offers a superior brand experience and a portfolio of innovative products & services ranging from exciting voice solutions to inventive data packages and mobile broadband.
Manager, Postpaid Usage and Retention
This role is responsible for end to end design and implementation of postpaid propositions, initiatives and activities towards acquiring new postpaid customers, growing the postpaid High net worth individual base (HNI), delivering the desired revenues as well as ensuring consistent postpaid customer usage on the Airtel network.
Grow Postpaid HNI customer base
- Develop and launch initiatives to attract high value customers onto the Airtel postpaid platform
- Coordinate with the high value sales team to drive last mile delivery of postpaid propositions
- Design and implement the right incentive schemes to ensure target achievement of post-paid sales Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Coordinate with Customer service Delivery to ensure minimal churn and prevent postpaid to prepaid migration
- Grow postpaid revenues via implementation of attractive upselling schemes as well as unique propositions which encourage prepaid to postpaid migration
- Implement offers that elicit minimum spend commitments from postpaid customers thereby ensuring ARPU consistency
Customer life time value and in-life proposition management
- Build MIS data systems to enable tracking and review of all key voice usage/Revenue Earning Customer (REC) impacting/driving/enhancing indicators
- Periodical review and course correction to correct/ resolve/ leverage opportunities for revenue and REC growth within the postpaid base
- Track campaign results, analyze data, and assess the effectiveness and profitability of retention campaigns; modify strategies as indicated
- Deploy customer segmentation model for effective monitoring and targeting of customers with unique propositions to ensure continuous activity
- Carry out customer research and market intelligence activities to proactively repel attacks from competition
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant Masters Degree from a reputable institution
- Data Analytics skills
- Product strategy/development – Extensive knowledge of product telecom workflows to ensure effective development of financial and product business cases, review and management of products
- Sales Acumen
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of the postpaid billing architecture is desirable
- High Value Sales and Enterprise teams
- Customer Service Delivery – High value, Airtel Premier
- Networks and Information Technology – Billing, Provisioning,Configuration, Reporting & Analytics
- 6-8 years’ work experience with at least three years of proposition development/In-life proposition management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the telecom industry
- Knowledge of or experience in direct sales ‘Go To Market’ (GTM) will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to work with multifunctional teams
- Self-motivated, takes initiative
- Multitasking ability
- Has a drive to succeed
- Collaborates well
- Execution excellence – quick turnaround time in a highly competitive and dynamic market
Method of Application