Airtel Nigeria Is Recruiting Experienced Graduates
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.
In Nigeria, Airtel is working tirelessly to live up to an ambitious vision of being the most loved brand in the daily lives of Nigerians as it offers a superior brand experience and a portfolio of innovative products & services ranging from exciting voice solutions to inventive data packages and mobile broadband.
Head: Warehouse & Logistics Management
To ensure end to end warehouse (asset tracking and inventory) management and logistics management for efficient, cost effective & timely project implementation and commercial stock availability.
Coordinate Business Planning Inputs for the SCM Function for Warehouse Management.
- Contract management with warehousing agency and ensuring adherence to SLAs and KPIs
- Program Management
- Policy drafting and ensuring compliance to all process
Management of Asset and Logistics
- Manage Delivery of all Opex Items (SIM Cards, Recharges etc.)
- Manage delivery of all Technical items
- Manage custom clearance of imported consignments.
- Monitoring & reviews of all critical activities
- Logistics Planning and Cost Control
- Asset tracking and Utilization of all items
- Managing Regulatory compliance ( Custom Authority & Standard Organization)
Outsource Vendor Management
- Process management for clearing bill pertaining to warehousing agency, transporters & to ensure timely payment to vendors.
- Ensuring timely feedback/ response to Queries
- Closely coordinating between End user and Vendor
- Timely release of Purchase Orders/ Payments
- High level reporting on all warehousing and logistic activities
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- University Degree
- Member CIPS or Transport & Logistic qualifications is an added advantage
- Masters would be preferred additional qualification
- Relevant 10 years of varied experience in Telecom
- Minimum of 6 years in Management Position
- Sound understanding and extensive experience in Supply Chain Management
Other requirements (Behavioural etc.)
- Ability to innovate and deliver value to business at multiple levels will play an important role
- Ability to manage large scale with a very wide geographical scope across Nigeria
- Ability to manage an outsourcing partner to deliver business solution
Method of Application
To apply, click here