- Implement & deliver the Company’s Learning & Development Initiatives in line with approved Training plan and organizational focus.
- Source and schedule Learning interventions
- Ensure all employee training records are up to date
- Source training materials including external training providers when required.
- Ensure training implementation & documentation is aligned with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) guidelines
- Champion the change process
- Carry out periodic organization assessments and make recommendations for change
- Implement the Company’s Organizational Development Initiatives in line with HR philosophy and in alignment with Airtel Culture
- Support the Employee Engagement survey (Airpulse Survey) – monitoring, tracking, solutions implementation process.
- Support and in some cases champion employee communications and events e.g. Airtel employee branding, Employee Communication Forum (ECF) , Annual Operating Plan (AOP) Cascade etc.
- Support the Corporate Communications function in clarifying & reinforcing the Airtel Nigeria purpose and mission/values to inspire and engage the workforce
- Bachelors Degree
- A professional qualification from any of CIPMN, CIPD, SHRM would be an added advantage
- Possess demonstrated ability to analyze complex problems, organizational or customer requirements, situations or dynamics and to recommend and develop appropriate strategies or interventions to address them
- Ability to design communication documents using, MS Word, Power point, excel ,movie making, Flash, and Graphic design applications will be an added advantage
- Ability to manage projects effectively and taking initiative and using sound judgment; to maintain confidentiality and ethical interpersonal behavior.
- Knowledge of the mission, strategy, structure, lines of authority, financial position and systems of the organisation.
- Knowledge of career development principles and practices
- At least 5 years working experience
- A minimum of two years in Training and Development (the area of competency definition and Instructional design at an organizational level).
- Experience with employee opinion surveys, exit surveys, etc.
- A flexible team player with a proven ability to work successfully in a matrix reporting environment.
- Ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization.
- Creative, forward thinker.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should click here to apply online
30 April, 2014