Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Deadline: 30 October, 2017
- Solves organizational problems by analyzing business requirements, documenting processes and designing solutions.
- Conducts interviews with key project stakeholders and document and presents the results. Recommends process improvements and alternative solutions.
- Assists business users, project managers and leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects.
- Facilitates change management efforts associated with project.
- May write and maintain user documentation.
- Position will receive direction and support. Business
- Analysts on Junior level would typically do the basic analysis, write basic documents, etc. under a high supervision.
- Requirements gathering
- Strong communication and presentation skills,
- Process mapping
- MS Office
Maintenance & Inspection Contract Coordinator
Reports to: Maintenance and Inspection Methods and Support Manager.
Job Type: Contracts
Category: Management, Accounting and Administration
Job Nature: Normal (8 Hours Daily)
- Prepares, in coordination with the Contract section and the concerned technical entities (Maintenance or Inspection) the Maintenance and Inspection Contracts and other technical documents for further tendering.
- Coordinates with the authorities and the Contract section for their technical and commercial evaluation, then develops the Contract documents until signature.
- Follows-up the preparation of the Services until commencement date.
- Coordinates with the technical entities the follows up of the contract including performance control, invoices checking, costs allocation, reporting, etc.
- Prepares, negotiate as need be, and follows- up the yearly rates reviews, the issuance of Change orders; represents as required the M&I Methods and Support Manager in the (Monthly and specific) coordination meetings with contractor.
- Anticipates and prepares, in coordination with the Authorities, the Contract section, and technical authorities the contracts renewals through the approved call for tender process.
- The preparation of new Maintenance or Inspection Contracts, from the call for tender phase up to the contract operational period.
- The technical administration of the Maintenance or Inspection Contracts in place, including services and performance follow-up, coordination with Contractors, cost follow-up, coordination with Authorities, negotiation of yearly rates adjustments, renewal preparation
- Minimum level of B.Sc or equivalent
- 10 years experience in technical contract management, and in commercial position
- Minimum 5 years in technico-commercial management position
- Ability for offshore visits, for work follow-up and coordination purpose
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.