Android / Mobile Programmer Jobs Available at Cleenweb Infotech Enterprises
Cleenweb Infotech Enterprises – We are expert in web development, bulksms (retails and resellers package), cleenweb infotech offers a wide-range of web hosting solutions for individuals, businesses, developers and public sector organisations, now serving customers around the world.
As a result of business expansion, we require personnel to fill the vacancy in the company.
Job Title: Android / Mobile Programmer
- Perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements.
- Maintain and modify programs.
- Long term contract based.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications.
- Knowledge of computer flow charts and of programming logic and codes.
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
- This is normally acquired through a combination of a Bachelor’s Degree and three to five years of programming experience.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to program using the following languages: Android SDk, Java and other required programming languages for Mobile and Android Programming.
- Knowledge of company programming procedures and programming languages.
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send CVs, past projects uploaded, then also attach the links of such projects to the application cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 17th October, 2014.