Emirates Group needs a Sales Manager
Job Title: Sales Manager
- To ensure that the product and promotional plans are understood and implemented to give the greatest impact in the market.
- To prepare weekly, monthly and annual sales reports and constant monitoring of market trends and competitor activities in order to ensure that Head Office is kept informed of local conditions.
- To review the fortnightly and monthly sales of travel agents and GSA to ensure that business potential is being maximised and take suitable remedial actions.
- To liaise with marketing and tariff units and other passenger service related departments of Emirates to ensure well integrated sales effort.
- To achieve, organise, control and monitor passenger sales targets and marketing goals of the company.
- To monitor operations and administration of sales inline with company procedures and policies.
- To assist in the development of value-added products for implementation in the local market in order to further optimize and enhance revenue
- To control, guide and monitor the day-to-day activities of all field sales staff to ensure satisfactory performance levels and smooth flow of business.
- University Graduate.
- Thorough knowledge of Word/Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of the local travel market.
- Should possess a valid local driving license.
- Ability to communicate fluently in spoken and written English.
- At least 8 years experience in passenger sales in a highly competitive airline/travel market, of which 3 years should have been in a prominent sales position.
- Excellent organizational, communicational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- An excellent track record in developing, implementing and controlling budgets.
- Should be an analytical thinker with a high degree of initiative to keep pace with market trends and develop appropriate innovative strategies.
Must have the right to live and work in Nigeria as the company will not assist in obtaining a work permit.
Method of Application
To apply, do the following:
- On the location field, select Nigeria
- Click on the position you are interested in and apply