Arik Air is a customer-focused airline that offers consistently outstanding services to both business and leisure travellers. We have earned a reputation for providing “the best care in the air”. Industry experts have awarded us for delivering outstanding services. No airline does it in the unique Arik way.
Arik Air offers opportunities for employment in administrative, professional, technical and airline-specific disciplines, irrespective of the level or area of responsibility, each employee contributes to the growth and success of our airline. We believe that individuals score goals, but ultimately “the team wins the game”.
Arik Air recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Junior Systems Support Analyst
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reporting to: Senior Manager – IT
Direct Reports: Support Administrator
- All issues related to the Station should be reported via email and telephone call to Support administrator and cc to Sr. Manager IT.
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organizational requirements
- Junior Systems Support Analyst will monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of the organization. Install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
- Depending on the size of the organization, a Junior Systems Support Analyst role may span one or more areas of expertise.
- Junior Systems Support Analysts work is as much about understanding how information systems are used as applying technical knowledge related to computer hardware or software.
- Organizations increasingly rely on computer systems in all areas of their operations and decision-making processes. It is therefore usually crucial to ensure the correct running and maintenance of the IT systems.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Provide staff support in the use of their computers and make sure the systems and network is in proper working condition.
- Provide problem solving solutions to network users and printers.
- Control and monitor installed Software’s on client machines.
- Install Printers, Scanners and other necessary equipment for both stand-alone and network users.
- Take up other projects as assigned by the Information Technology Manager, Systems Administrator and directly report to the Support Administrator.
- Coordinate the Installation, Management, Basic Maintenance and documentation of FUJITSU ATB printers used for Check-in at the different automated counters.
- Coordinate with HQ Systems Administrator in creating and managing client OWA access.
- Setting-up and maintaining networks in Out-stations whenever assigned.
- Perform LAN cabling as well as termination of network ports and cables.
- Install and manage various Microsoft Windows operating systems for users and servers and perform required maintenance.
- Perform back-up and data recovery operations on individual computer systems as required.
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- IT Support, Networking, Communication Experience.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team with minimal supervision, flexible, creative, ability to prioritize in stressful environment.
- IT Equipment’s, Networking and trouble shooting skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills, proven analytical skills, Microsoft Office Suite, Technical systems etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th December, 2015.