Assistant Brand Manager Needed At Guinness Nigeria Plc
Guiness Nigeria Plc – We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc the world’s leading premium drinks business with an unrivaled collection of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer categories.
Guinness Nigeria operates a Total Beverage Business (TBB). A key contributor to the success of the GNPLC strategic plan is an effective & flexible field sales force demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building activity. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do, and through this, will deliver sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and partners. Will you partner with us on this journey?
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Brand Manager – Guinness
Reports To: Senior Brand Manager – Guinness
Guinness Nigeria plc is a strategically important market for Diageo and for the Global Guinness Portfolio being one of the most competitive globally.
Purpose of Role
- To support the design and implementation of Brand strategies in order to achieve targeted profit, market share and volume objectives in the Guinness category
- To develop and execute brand building activities and projects within the Guinness brand team.
- Develops & executes plans against strategic growth opportunities.
- Maintains business critical controls & compliance documentation
- Is responsible for embedding and day to day management of SmartBrand Approvals and implementation of the Digital Code of Marketing Practice.
Support the Guinness team in the Management and accountability for implementation of A&P spend across portfolio, efficiencies and evaluation across all activities.
Work across all Nigeria to drive growth and profitability and to deliver market share
Leadership and Functional Responsibilities
The role holder will work with the other members of the Guinness Team to deliver the Big Ideas/Growth Drivers initiatives
Top 3 Accountabilities
Play a supporting role in the following activities:
- Support the development of GAME Plans for Guinness in Nigeria and the execution of all Guinness brand initiatives.
- Brand and Commercial execution including evaluation of Big ideas/Growth Drivers initiatives for the brand.
- Significant contact with cross-functional teams e.g. Sales,trade marketing,procurement and suppliers of marketing services in the delivery of brand initiatives
Qualifications and Experience Required
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to build good working relationships across all functions and markets
- Convincing personality, good planner, self –starter and committed to results
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Commercial acumen, confident, enthusiastic and persuasive
- Attention to details/Good Project Management Skills
Application Closing Date
Check Here For more vacancies at Guinness Nigeria Plc