Assistant Director Vacancy At at Federal Medical Centre, Azare
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancy in the Department of Administration:
Assistant Director – Administration
- Candidates must possess degree in Social Sciences or Humanities, Hospital/Health Administration, Planning or Management from a recognized University.
- Membership of the Institute of Health Services Administrators of Nigeria as well as computer literacy is an added advantage.
- Candidates should have at least eight (8) years cognate experience in tertiary health services administration and must not be below the rank of Assistant Chief Administrative Officer.
- The Assistant Director of Administration is the Head of Administration at the hospital and the Secretary to the Board of Management who performs the following duties, among others:
- Responsible to the Medical Director, on all administrative matters, for the day-to-day running of the hospital; Keeping custody of records of the Board of Management and the hospital;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Board of Management and Medical Director.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their hand-written applications, 10 copies of Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of credentials and sealed letters from three (3) referees to:
The Medical Director,
Federal Medical Centre,
All applications must be received not later than 6 weeks from the date of this publication. Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for interview by the Board of Management. The Federal Character Commission should take note of this advertisement please.
Check here for more Health Related jobs