We employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies – people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we’re looking for more people like this to join our progressive & committed opening team at the InterContinental Lagos. (http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/intercontinental/en/gb/new-hotels/lagos).
InterContinental Lagos is located on Victoria Island, in the centre of Lagos home to the majority of foreign embassies and multinational companies, making it the perfect residence for affluent business and diplomatic travellers. Built on an elevated terrain overlooking Lagos’s port and the city below, the 19 storey hotel offers uninterrupted, spectacular views of Lagos Skyline. InterContinental Lagos comprises of 352 well-appointed, elegantly decorated rooms and suites as well as a Club InterContinental floor. Guests have access to an all-day dining restaurant, two specialty restaurants, room service and the pool bar for lighter meal choices and snacks. The lobby lounge and cocktail bar is the perfect setting for casual meetings over coffee or drinks. In addition, for the health conscious traveller there is a health club bar serving fresh juices. InterContinental Lagos also offers exclusive business and conference facilities including a state of the art ballroom with a foyer area, and several additional flexible meeting and breakout. Other amenities include a fully-equipped gym, outdoor pool, and retail space.We are currently recruiting our Assistant Finance & Business Support Manager
As the Assistant Finance & Business Support Manager, you will report directly to the Director of Finance & Business Support. You will assist in driving superior financial performance and provide necessary input for monthly and quarterly reviews. You will also assist with managing the overall financial function of InterContinental Lagos, you will provide management with timely financial analysis for effective decision-making.
- A degree in Accounting/Business/Finance and proven leadership and industry experience
- Typically 5 years experience in Finance & Business support management with at least 3 years in Finance leadership positions in hotels of international brand
- Good understanding of the local business and operation environments and markets
- Service minded and ability to involve and support operations
- Business savvy and good people skills
- Experience in emerging markets / similar hard locations
- Visionary & strategic thinker and ability to convert this to action
How To Apply
Qualified Candidates should follow the link below;