Assistant Manager Accounts Needed At Hamilton Lloyd And Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered. For MORE information on Hamilton Lloyd and Associates, please visit www.hamiltonlloydandassociates.com.
For confidentiality reasons, information about our client is, for reference sources and non-shortlisted candidates, limited to the following:
Our client is a leading indigenous group of companies with focus in REAL ESTATE, facility management and on site management. They are big on providing investment financing techniques and construction project management. The office has decided to start the search for an Assistant Manager Accounts.
- Prepare budgets and ensure its implementation
- Plan cash flow
- Advice Management on FINANCIAL PLANNING
- Coordinate the account section and ensure Account books are maintained and updated regularly
- PAYROLL management.
Key Performance Index:
- Capturing of organizational transaction and ready reports on same
- Budget readiness and implementation
- Maintenance of various books of accounts
- Financial advisory to management.
- Male or female within age range of 35 years
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Possesses good report writing skills
- Analytical thinking acumen.
In respect of the ideal candidate profile:
- Graduate of Accounting from University or Polytechnic
- Professional certification from ICAN or ANAN.
- 7-10 years working experience