Assistant Service Manager Recruitment
A reputable organisation requires the service of an Assistant Service Manager.
Assistant Service Manager:
Intending candidates would be responsible for the following:
- The acquisition and maintenance of guests
- Leading, training and motivating staffs
- Reservation and booking of outgoing and incoming guests
- Instill and enforce staff discipline (Must have good HR skills)
- Daily, weekly and monthly feedback reports
- Handling and resolving guests queries and complaints
Qualifications and Competences
Interested candidate must possess a minimum of National Diploma (OND) in hospitality management or relevant field
- Be a dynamic, resourceful and positive individual with attention to detail.
- Have a strong background in hotel management
- Be guest and service driven
- Be able to work shifts and long hours
- Be trustworthy
- Have excellent communication skill
Intending applicants should send CV to email@example.com with the job position as subject.